Tuesday, September 5, 2006

A test site for Consumer Nation

Hi everyone that has happened to stumble upon this site!

I'm just testing out the WordPress.com functionality to see if we can work here the way a lazy fella like me would love to. That means NO more script security fixes, updates, upgrades, and stuff like that ... I'm currently hosting my stable of blogsites using WordPress, see.

Everything seems to be dumbed-down nicely from a long-time WP user's point of view ... but I dunno. There's still a whole bunch of "functionality" I believe I seriously do not need, nor do I wanna see as I'm of the type that loves to click at whatever crap I see ("Ooo ... what's this do ..?") and end up screwing myself :-(

Let's give this a couple of weeks and see what happens. Meanwhile, you can check with our sponsors Ipoh Blog & Podcast and KL Blog & Podcast.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment