Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Schlotzsky's, Ipoh Parade

Alrighty - this is not gonna be a nice, long review. In fact, it's gonna be short and rather bitter :mad: cos I really did not expect what I had coming when I plonked down in this Schlotzsky's outlet which I had held in high regard - in the US, that is. Here? Sorry lah. Here's what happened ...

I was like, thirsty and slightly nibblish after window-shopping around Ipoh Parade with friends lah, right ... So we decided to sit down at this "Funny Name, Serious Sandwich" shop smack midways up/down the ground floor of the mall lah, right ... Order lah: 3 drinks, 2 plates of nibbles (something hot dog one, I forgot lah). Service cantik. Waiting time wasn't so cantik ... makan ok ... until I saw the bill.

Bloody hell, RM30!!



3 fruit/Milo-like drinks - not some fancy drinks, ya - plus 2 itsy-bitsy tiny plates of some hacked-up, battered hot dog from God-knows-where (the blackish blobs) and 2~3 pieces of fish bites ... RM30?? Wah-lauuu, I tell you ... hot man, myself :mad: I seriously dunno what they are gonna charge for their sandwiches and other elaborate dishes.

Better make sure you got at least RM100 in cash before you step in there, man.

Note: This post was read 4 times in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment