Thursday, August 17, 2006

KFC inconsistencies

I've always had a nagging feeling that quality control - especially for an international food franchise - in Malaysian KFC outlets is, well ... non-existent. But I was never able to prove it in material - until now.

Recently I decided to try their new item: Cheesy BBQ Meltz. I was in Parit Buntar (Perak) one day, so here's what I ordered up at this town's only KFC outlet:



Great stuff; loved it. Later, I got back to Ipoh and decided to again have the same thing at their Kinta City outlet:


I would like to categorically state beforehand that both the above photos were taken immediately after I opened their serving boxes; I did not touch them nor shook them around in transit from counter to table. The Kinta City outlet's preparation was half the thickness of their Parit Buntar outlet's, and was comparitively junk ... it's just a limpid mess.

What is your experience with KFC?

Note: This post has been read 5 times in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment