Sunday, July 9, 2006

Excuse me, where is the hand washing basin??

Post contributed by member definite_maybe

Hi CN .. sowieeeee .. It has been very crazy weeks/months for me .. work, family, love life .. sigh .. sometimes i think i fall into the category of abnormal people .. :-(

Anyway .. I just got back from Cameron Highlands .. and yess it is still cool .. literally :-D Just not as cool as last time .. global warming?? Ask Bush about that! Anyway, on my way back, I stopped for lunch at a food court at Brinchang, it's the one in front of Hotel Jasmine, right adjacent to Brinchang Central Market .. and i noticed there weren't any hand-washing basins/sinks .. I wonder how the premise was approved as one of the requirements for setting up food premises is to have adequate hand washing facilities. I have to go into the kitchen to wash my hands and .. hmm ..

I think Majlis Daerah CH should visit this place and do something about it. I mean .. it is clean alright .. but no hand washing sink??? It's unacceptable, man ..

Note: This post has been read 63 times in the past.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, that's definitely out of the ordinary for a foodcourt in Malaysia - especially one that caters to our Malay friends (if I'm not mistaken). Perhaps we'll have some members from Cameron Highlands that could enlighten us on this rather bad arrangement ...

    ReplyDelete